Thursday 9 June 2011

Shimelle's Sketch of the Week

I was in the scrap-groove on Wednesday night, as I should have been at my class at Scrapbook Sisters but had to swap to Tuesday night instead - this was brilliant as I got TWO nights of scrapping in the week, what luxury!

As I had had sorted my photos on Tuesday and still had some to scrap I was able to quickly get on with Shimelle's sketch of the week:

scrapbooking sketch and page ideas

In fact I almost did layout 1 in time to the tutorial video, which was fun - in fact I had so much fun I made a mirror image layout 2 to produce a double pager of our trip to Central Park Zoo. 

This is LO 1 - I used a photo I had taken about the polar bears and cut it up to make the blue sections top and bottom.

The paper used mainly is We R Memory Keepers Madame Royale, I am a bit disappointed with the title, I need to get a better of alphabet stickers.

LO 2  is done as a mirror image


Again the sign in the zoo about the Snow Leopard was able to be used in the LO and I tried to use the bracket shape and hearts as a bit of a theme.

I think both together in my New York album will work together and be a great memory of Day 7.


Thanks for stopping and I would appreciate any tips about titles and stickers to use...

No comments:

Post a Comment