Wednesday 15 June 2011

6x4 Photo Love - May edition

I have been following the 6x4 Photo Love class run by Shimelle and on Two Peas in a Bucket, due to work commitments and also not seeming to have the right photos at the right time, I have missed out on the April layout of 4 6x4 photos - but have plans to catch-up so I will have the full set somehow.
Here is my attempt at May's class, a double layout for me is always a challenge when elements have to be shared across the pages.  I think the layout looks more cohesive with elements linking/straddling the two but I always manage to muck-up the sticking/cutting etc.  Unfortunately this layout has suffered the same fate, eventhough i scrapped along to the video tutorial and even rewound it to watch again, again and again! Overall, I am happy with the layout more because it reminds of the happy hours spent by the pool in Scarsdale.

I hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment