Tuesday 21 June 2011

Penshurst - done!

Last May bank holiday we decided to take the girls out and have a nice family day out at Penshurst Place in Kent.  It was lovely day out with a walk in the woods, then lunch and the girls played for hours on their HUGE playground. I was also able to take lots of photos, I was planning to use my SLR but, stupidly, I had forgotten to charge the battery.  I ended up using my trusty Canon powershot which seems to take a reasonable photo. 

As I had so many photos that I wanted to scrap, I took the opportunity whilst my daughter was off and I had limited work to do, to catch up with a few projects.


I thought about using the layout above for the scrapbook sisters monthly challenge, but seeing as it is scrapping men, and you can't actually see my husbands face I had a rethink. Now I have 3 projects in planning stage for the challenge.

The layout above is a fairly busy one but I wanted to use these photos as I really like them, and as I was in the zone with the papers I had selected for the project, it was a sort of "don't think just stick" type of project.

No comments:

Post a Comment