Thursday 2 June 2011

More pages....

I have really enjoyed my half term break so far, I have scrapped A LOT!  I have already decided that my most favourite and least time consuming (therefore I can do more) approach is to follow a sketch...  I have the most admiration for those creative people who can design the sketches etc...

I am also really enjoying using up my stash of paper, which could supply a small shop!

Anyway on to the layouts, 

Inspiration taken from Shimelle, I have produced 2 layouts the first is from the this week's sketch of the week:


Here is my take on it - the photo's on the layout are pretty blurry but it was an important memory to keep for my girls (the cakes tasted nice even if they look psychedelic)


I can't work out why the photo's have rotated clockwise and I have given up trying to work it out!!
 
Here is another layout inspired by Shimelle, from last week I really love this layout the papers and design all seem to work together. 
 
 
All the papers used were K&Co in 2 different packs.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment