Friday 10 June 2011

Latest from class

On Tuesday I had my regular scrap class at Scrapbook Sisters and we had some lovely papers to work with called Springtime by Echo Paper.  I have managed to clear the odd and random photos and I am now focused on completing the pages to record a trip myself and my daughters took to New York in 2009 to visit friends. 

I think I have been putting this off as the pile of photos was a bit scary!  But I have decided that whatever paper there is in class from now on I going to try and do the New York ones.  I have decided that there are two themes running through the pages this is a punch for EK Success that makes holes like the paper has been ripped from a notebook and secondly the titles will be Day 1, 2, etc  the scrapbook(s) will then be organised in day order.

So here are the latest 2 layouts, it always amazes me how Julie and Karen can constantly produce such lovely ideas.... 

Anyway enough waffle - enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment