Tuesday 31 May 2011

Flags and Banners

As it is half term and I finally have some time to catch up on some quality scrapping time, I have been busy - one of the first jobs has been to scrap some miscellaneous photos before I dive into my 500+ photos taken at Disney World....

Using the challenge at Scrapbook Sisters for a layout of flags and banners, I have put together a layout about Boris' Bikes in London.   The paper is by Crate Paper and conveniently had some bunting already printed on to it.  The paper was from my last class at Scrapbook sister and I only have a few bits left now - I do like Crate Paper...

I hope you like the layout, have a good half term, maybe there will be some more layouts on the way...

Apologies for the background, still can't quite get the photography right!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Lou,lovely layout and what a brilliant photo,I just love the way you echoed the handfull of leaves with the button/ brad? leafy embellishment,brilliant. Enjoy your week off,Julie.x

    ReplyDelete