Tuesday 21 December 2010

I did it!!

In an earlier post today, I was worried that I wouldn't get a present for a family member started and finished, but I DID IT!!!

Whoop whoop......

I thought you might like to see the pictures..... I was inspired by the Craft Stamper Magazine Dec 10 edition, which showed how to make bespoke buttons and then a decorated button tin. 


The buttons were homemade, which I then attached the vintage style cotton holder.  The tape measure stamp is one from the Fashion House collection by scrapbook sisters.  I also used buttons in the shape of needles, sewing machine and scissors which I found at Dunelm Mill.





I bought some white Fimo clay and set the kids off to make the buttons, which they loved and has now become a present, which you can see in the picture above and small box is full of homemade buttons.



I loved decorating the boxes, I hope you enjoyed seeing them.

XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment