Sunday 21 November 2010

Its been a while

I have not updated my blog for a while, although I have still been making cards, I just haven't got myself to take the photos and then upload them.  Anyway, today I found some time so here are a few offerings
A modern take on the Christmas tree the stamp came from Scrapbook sisters and I tried to use a few colours on one stamp which I think looks quite good. 
 I would like to enter this card in the following challenge:
Scrapbook sisters challenge 11

Craft your days away challenge-8




My favourite dig stamp of a Xmas donkey - isn't he cute!
 I would like to enter this card into the following challenge:

Totally gorjuss - challenge-57-not-so-traditional

A collection of Christmas trees from *wink*wink ink

I coloured the black and white digi image with weathered wood distress inks and then added the white crystals.  I'm trying for the less is more appraoch.


I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:



Thanks for looking and I hope you enjoy the cards

5 comments:

  1. What a great job of coloring those Wink Wink Ink trees ... LOVE the crystals! Thanks so much for joining our 'Trim A Tree' contest over on the *Wink *Wink Ink blog ... Good Luck!!

    Darlene
    *Wink *Wink Ink DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic Louise,wondered where you'd been,glad you joined us with Scrapbook Sister's card challenge this week too with two gorgeous entries! Have a great week,Julie.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards Louise!! Love your coloring and details. Beautiful Holiday creation. Thanks for joining the ODBD Shining the Light challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow!! What a gorgeous job with the tree!! I love how you've made multiple images on your card!! Thanks so much for joining in on the *Wink*Wink Ink contest!! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous cards Louise, I love the images and papers you've used. Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Days Away with our Christmas Trees challenge, good luck xxx

    ReplyDelete