Sunday, 6 February 2011

Red, red, red

This was inspired by the challenge from Scrapbook sisters blog is Red, red, red.. after being at their crop yesterday I was in the zone for crafting.  I saw a card that Karen had made in the morning crop class which was a line of punched circles which I thought, even for me, I could do....   then somehow over night this line of circles became a heart shape made out of hearts and all in red.  I hope my Husband will like the card, first in a few years!

The heart punch is dovecrafts and the papers are a mis-match of anything red and left over from my scraps box.  The gems lift it a bit and and stamping is high-lighted with glossy accents.

Here is the result...



I would like to enter this into the following challenges:


Thanks for looking

6 comments:

  1. What a fab card Lou,love the uniqueness of each heart,brilliant! Thanks for joining this weeks challenge at Scrapbook Sisters,See you next week,Julie.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Beautiful card, and fabulous design and layout,

    thanks for sharing with us at Secret Crafter: 120 Valentines

    Good luck with the challenge,
    Hugs Bridget :) x.
    SCSC DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your design here - the hearts look fabbie in all the different DPs! Thanks for joining us at CES challenges this week, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very simple and very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty!

    Thanks for joining our "Valentine" challenge on SECRET CRAFTER SATURDAY CHALLENGE :)

    Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous card and design.
    Thanks for joining us at CES Challenges & good luck.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete