Sunday 31 October 2010

Colouring in!

I started playing with some ProMarkers I bought from QVC, I have been trying to start colouring my own images after seeing the amazing blogs and cards that other people do. I'm not sure that my colouring and blending are great, but practice will make perfect... or at least not bad!


I found these images on digistampboutique.co.uk as part of their freebie range.  I was drawn to the cup and saucer and cake, as this matched by idea for the Scrapbook sisters challenge, for Tic Toc... there is always time for tea in my life, add cake and that is time well spent!

Time for Tea and Cake!


Yummy Cake - hilights with Glossy Accents

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous creations - love the cake too...Thanks for joining in the DSB comp...Sally-Ann..xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Louise, what a fantastic card. Your colouring is fab and I love the papers. Thanks for taking part in the DSB monthly competition. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a great coloring job! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooohhhh Louise,I'm so impressed,3 cards!,love this week's entry for Scrapbook Sistr's challenge,Thanks for joining us,Julie.x

    ReplyDelete